Calcium complexed with LSA.
- Promotes rapid translocation of calcium in fruits and flowers.
- Also safe for early treatment on very delicate plants.
- Miscible with most common with pesticides.
The official repository of Valagro expertise
to easily access to accurate info on products and solutions!
or visit e-Hub portal
To view these documents, login is required.
INFORMATION NOTE: All documents in this section will only be available on e-Hub from January 2020.
CALBIT C is a nutritional supplement based on calcium complexed with LSA.
CALBIT C is indicated for the prevention and treatment of:
- bitter pockmarks in apples;
- apical rot of tomatoes;
- rot (bruising) of peppers;
- desiccation of melon leaves;
- desiccation (tip burn) of lettuce, endives and escaroles,
- cherry cracking of cherries, peaches, nectarines and plums.
Treatments with CALBIT C lead to increased fruit firmness and, consequently, longer shelf life.
CALBIT C is ideal for applying calcium fertigation due to the presence of LSA complex that protects the same from insolubilisation reactions (LSA-Calcium complex is stable at pH between 3 and 6.5).
If applied to the leaves, CALBIT C is not phytotoxic and does not cause russeting on the fruit susceptible to such physiological disorders (e.g.pome fruits fruits).
No chlorosis from our facilities.
Microcrystalline fertigation with complete and instant solubility.
Liquid fertigation enriched with organic substances.
Improved and balanced growth.